Detailed look at revenue cycle operations for both hospitals and physician practice organizations. Includes end-to-end view of the revenue cycle, technology and process improvement strategies as well as a look at performance measurement and KPIs.
- Identify current healthcare environmental, market, and landscape factors affecting revenue cycle performance and the impact of each on revenue cycle activities.
- Review the Patient-Centric Revenue Cycle Roadmap components and their effect on creating an engaged and satisfied consumer.
- Explore process changes that create true transparency and satisfaction, as well as increased performance.
- Discuss the impact of value-based programs on reimbursement.
- Create a denials management and prevention program based on KPIs and trends.
- Examine sample dashboards for the newest generation of financial metrics.
Audiences: Hospital and Other Providers, Physicians and Other Practitioners, Health Plans, Business Partners
Career levels: Student, Early Careerist, Experienced Professional, Mid-Senior
Recommended for: Accounting, Auditing, Budgeting, Clinical Operations, Data Analytics, Financial Planning, Operations Support, Reimbursement, Revenue Cycle